Here at Anything's Possible,
We use animal friendly training techniques to make living with your four legged friend a joy, not a burden. We understand that dogs do not speak English, so we must find an appropriate way to communicate with them. With a thorough understanding of canine body language and learning theory, we are equipped with the most up-to-date information to help you help your friend.
Anything's Possible is about strengthening the relationship between you and your dog with training that is both fun and humane for the both of you.
Monica Callahan BS KPA-CTP is a writer for the blog, The Modern Dog Trainer. Their blog is tailored towards other modern dog trainers and their business.
April 28th, 6:30 pm:
- Walkin' The Dog Workshop, All Natural K-9 Korner Lorain, OH
May 12th, 6:30 pm:
- No Jumping! Workshop, All Natural K-9 Korner Lorain, OH
May 17th, 3:15 pm:
- Canine Good Citizen Test, All Natural K-9 Korner Lorain, OH
May 20th, 4:30 pm:
- Walkin' The Dog Workshop, The HS of Seneca County Tiffin, OH
May 23rd, 11:00 am:
- Walk N' Train, Location TBD
May 28th, June 4th, 6:00 pm:
- Puppy Socialization Night, All Natural K-9 Korner Lorain, OH
July 2nd, 6:00 pm:
- ECM: Puppy Edition, All Natural K-9 Korner Lorain, OH
Copyright © 2015 Anything's Possible LLC